Today only for shop small business Saturday (11/28) deals on appointments. MUST be booked today. Book though my contact me page or give me a call!
Appointments booked for yourself are 15% off regular price*
All gift certificates purchased for a friend are 20% off regular price
Child packages (regularly $150 for 3 one-hour sessions) 10% off*
*Only one per person but purchase as many as your want for your friends!!
Need more reasons? Here are 13 reasons to shop local and support your community:
- Keep Money Local— “Local businesses are more likely to shop with other local businesses, keeping money moving in our local economy even longer.”
- Local Investment—Local businesses are less susceptible to national downturns and more likely to work harder to stay open.
- Support for Nonprofits—Local businesses support good work in our community. “Studies show that nonprofits receive 250 percent more support from small businesses than large ones,” explains Sue Lynn Sasser, PhD, professor of economics at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Discover Interesting Things and People
- Personal Connection—Getting to know the store owners is a great reason to shop local. “It’s their business, they are the decision-makers and they build a personal relationship with their customers.”
- Product Knowledge—Local business owners are well informed about their products and know what they are selling.
- Cost Effective
- Better Experience
- Less “Leakage”—Local businesses tend to buy and sell with other local businesses.
- Increased Expertise—Shopping at a local store means you can get an expert opinion.
- Create Community—“We are a transitory society so people don’t always have a connection with the communities where they live."
- Better Service—Local business owners do what they do because they are passionate about their products and typically take more time to get to know their customers.
- Support Future Growth
(adapted from Metro Family Magazine)